Close

Nationals Paddock

Who is in for nationals? Both Macleods will be there.

Anyone want to get a SVR group of paddock spots?
    Dave/Lorien?
    Chris?
    Tom?
    Anyone else going this year?

Larry

I'm going (if my car is ever ready) but I already signed up to paddock with my co-driver in the Central Florida group paddock.

In, but all set...

Larry,

I pulled together a small group (6 in total) of folks who were already registered (a requirement for early paddock reservations); Clemens/Stone, Cyr/Lamont, and Pruett/Engstrom. We put in our request last week (and not heard back where we stand).
    Chris Pruett - 50 CM - 1985 Swift DB1

I am registered, but I believe I have already committed to a spot with Central Florida as well.

Quote Originally Posted by -pru- View Post
    Larry,

I pulled together a small group (6 in total) of folks who were already registered (a requirement for early paddock reservations); Clemens/Stone, Cyr/Lamont, and Pruett/Engstrom. We put in our request last week (and not heard back where we stand).
    The big question is, what did you name your group?

Quote Originally Posted by mtuhro View Post
    The big question is, what did you name your group?
    Hmm, I never gave it a thought. The reservation system didn't ask for a group name...

Quote Originally Posted by -pru- View Post
    Hmm, I never gave it a thought. The reservation system didn't ask for a group name...
    Last year they had grid spaces blocked off on the paddock map, for the groups. Rather than listing the individual names, they had a group (region) name.

The Mod Squad
    Pru and the Mod-tones

Quote Originally Posted by mtuhro View Post
    Last year they had grid spaces blocked off on the paddock map, for the groups. Rather than listing the individual names, they had a group (region) name.

The Mod Squad
    Pru and the Mod-tones
    The "Odd Squad" is more appropriate for our group!